Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THIS WEEK

Remember -

No class tomorrow night. Meet instead Saturday, same room, 10AM.

We'll have the first of our guest-speaker series Saturday: Hank Beaver—a software developer/programmer. He's lively. He talks really fast. And I think he's bringing visual aides.

We'll also talk about your magazine choices for the final project, take a look at the current sites for your chosen publication, and learn how to write a creative brief.
We'll also do some exercises on wireframing and web organization.

CHECK BACK HERE IN THE DAYS THAT FOLLOW - BLOG ASSIGNMENT TO FOLLOW.

4 Comments:

Blogger T-Bud said...

Hi Kendra,

I just posted my use case and my magazine review on my blog because I will not be able to make class on Saturday. Please let me know if you'd like me to email these assignments to you.

Also, please let me know what I can do to make up Saturday's class.

Thanks,
Theresa

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Alena said...

Hey!

I just got a massive beast of a freelance job. And it is for web. Do you think you could pass along any books/materials that you think are useful? I'm really looking for a quick read, because the project starts on Monday. Any advice would be super helpful.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Kendra_B said...

No problem Theresa. I'll check your stuff online. Saturday's class will likely be brief and will be taken mostly in listening to our special speaker and then we'll talk about writing creative briefs and such. I'll email you the assignment and discussion points from class later this weekend.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Kendra_B said...

Alena - I'll email you directly.

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home